Friday, January 23, 2009

Be on the Lookout

I'm trying to find 2 matching registers. If I could find 3 of these (the 3rd needn't match, except for dimensions), I would freak. But two will definitely suffice.

Below is a photo of one of the back to back registers in two of the 2nd floor bedrooms. There used to also be two of them in a third bedroom back to back with the 2nd floor bath. But when 1960's man is butchering an old house, why not go all out? So the duct outlets were covered up and the registers disposed of in some capacity. But now I've redirected the duct work back to the same spot, and I need the registers.

The dimensions of the opening in the baseboard is 9" high x 11.5" wide. The outside dimensions of the existing registers is 9.75" high x 11.5". So something in that ballpark that looks kind 1905-y. That's what I want.

Can anybody help me????




Dusty.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, look. They're all over eBay. Guess another 4 seconds to google research could have gone a long way.

    http://stores.shop.ebay.com/katesground__W0QQ_armrsZ1QQ_fsubZ21287243

    ReplyDelete